If you have not created your Aweber account please go here to do so:
(The link above will take you to Aweber to open your new Autoresponder account)
While registering a new Aweber account one of the questions when you first log in is “What is your website?*”. This question looks as if it is required but it is not.
Here is a screenshot of the page you will see after you first log in.
- The field asking "Do you have a website?* looks as if it is a required field and by default is checked. If you do not have a website or are unsure of what it is, simply leave this blank and proceed to step 2.
- Please choose "No, I don't have a website" if you do not have one yet. You can add one later if you choose to. (See below for an example)
If you will be choosing "No, I don't have a website"
- Select "No, I don't have a website."
- Recheck and verify you entered your correct Contact address
- Click "Next" to continue registering your new Aweber account
If you still need help with your Aweber Setup please view the article titled: “I Need Help Setting Up My Aweber Auto-Responder” (by clicking here)
If you are still having trouble:
1. Click on the “HELP” bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Type in the word "Contact", then hit Enter.
3. Click on the blue button in the lower right hand corner that says "Contact Us"
4. Enter your details and your question and click "Send"
You can also contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +1 678 894 1982 (M-F 10AM to 6PM Eastern Time)