During the process of setting up your Aweber email list, you’ll notice that Aweber asks you to “name” your list. This is called your “List Name”.
This is the name you give for a particular mailing list in your account. This allows you to identify one list from another in your account. The list name can be up to 32 characters long.
The main thing you’ll want to do when you choose a list name is to pick a name that
1.) Has to do with your niche
2.) Is easy for you to remember
For example: If your niche is weight loss and your new list has to do with a new weight loss company you just joined, then a good list name might be
See how simple that is (don’t overthink it).
To make things SUPER EASY for you you can go ahead and just use the list names we’ve provided below for you.
If the niche you’ve chosen for your ESE account is home business, use this:
If you’re in the weight loss / fitness niche, use this: 'ESE-weightloss'
If you’re in the personal development niche, use this: 'ESE- persdev'
Again - don’t overthink this. Just use the list names we’ve provided and you’ll be good to go.
Because your subscribers can see your list description, you will want to give it a name that is meaningful and easy to remember.
Here are the descriptions we recommend you use:
- ESE - Home Business: Powerful Information on Home Business Success & Making Money Online
- ESE - Weight Loss / Fitness: Powerful Information on Weight Loss & Fitness
- ESE - Personal Development: Powerful Information on Personal Development & Success
If you are still having trouble:
1. Click on the help bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Type in the word contact then hit enter.
3. Click on the blue button in the lower right hand corner that says Contact Us.
4. Enter your details and your question and click Send.
You can also contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling
+1 678-894-1982 (M-F 10AM to 6PM Eastern Time).