Changing the email list your subscribers are opting into is a very simple 3 step process.
1. Create a new list (if you haven’t done this already click here to see how)
2. Get the appropriate ‘Unique List ID’ from the list you want to use
3. Insert your unique list ID into the appropriate place inside your 12MA system
Here’s how to make it happen (assuming you’ve already created the list)
These instructions assume you’re using Aweber as your auto-responder.
First, log into your Aweber account.
Once inside, select the dropdown box called “Current List” and then choose the appropriate list name (see below)
(in this example we’ll use ‘Your New List’ - but your list name will be different)
Once you’ve located and selected your list, your next step will be to ‘hover’ your mouse over list options. Then select ‘List Settings’ from the dropdown.
Your Unique List ID can be found under List Options, Basic Settings. See below.
The Unique List ID will begin with ‘awlist’ and have a series of numbers after it.
(for example: awlist123465)
Now that you have your Unique List ID, you will need to log in to your 12Minute Affiliate account.
Find the opt-in page you’re going to be sending traffic to and want to change the email list for.
Find the opt-in page you’re going to be sending traffic to, and then look for a link on the right hand column that says “Change Auto-Responder”.
When you click on “Change Auto-responder, most of the information in the top-fields should probably be left alone.
The one field you will need to edit is the one that says “Unique List ID/Campaign ID”
In our example above, the Unique List ID is: awlist1234567 (do NOT use this list ID in your account!)
When you change this field, you change the list that people will go onto when they opt-in to that particular opt-in page.
Click on “Save Changes” once you’ve edited this field.
(Note: It’s a smart idea to test your opt-in page once you’ve changed the list associated with it. Click here to see how to test)
If you are still having trouble:
1. Click on the “HELP” bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Type in the word "Contact", then hit Enter.
3. Click on the blue button in the lower right hand corner that says "Contact Us"
4. Enter your details and your question and click "Send"
You can also contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +1 678 894 1982 (M-F 10AM to 6PM Eastern Time)