Likely reasons your traffic hasn’t started:
- It’s been fewer than 10 days, you’re in the queue, and we’re just waiting on the traffic supplier.
- You didn’t sign your Hellosign authorization form, and you will need to contact us if you cannot locate the form in your email or spam folder.
- There’s an error in the way your 12MA system is set up, so we purposefully aren't sending the traffic because we don’t want your traffic going to a page that’s not working correctly. If this is the case, check your email (or spam folder) for a message from us as we’ve likely tried to contact you.
- It’s been more than 10 days, everything is fine, and the traffic supplier is just backed up.
If it’s been more than 10 days, and you haven’t gotten a message from us telling you that there was an error regarding your account or your authorization form, you can contact our support team by:
1. Clicking on the “HELP” bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Type in the word "Contact", then hit Enter.
3. Click on the blue button in the lower right hand corner that says "Contact Us"
4. Enter your details and your question and click "Send"
You can also contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling +1 678 894 1982 (M-F 10AM to 6PM Eastern Time)