1. After you purchased Easiest System Ever, you should have landed on a registration page to create your account that looks like this:
(If you received this page and registered your new Easiest System Ever username and password then
SKIP TO STEP 4).
2. If you didn't see the page or accidentally closed it you will also receive an email that has a green button that allows you to access the system and create your account.
Inside your inbox, you should see an email from ClickBank with the following subject line:
“CLKBANK Receipt for Order: Easiest System Ever”.
The email will likely come from: “email@example.com”.
If you do not see this email, please check your SPAM (or Promotions) folder.
Here is a screenshot of what the email will look like (when opened) for the Easiest System Ever purchase.
3. Inside this email should be a link (or a green button) that will take you directly to our
“Activate & Create Account” page. From there you should be able to create your username/password for your new ESE.
After clicking the green “Download or Access Digital Product” button you will be taken to the registration page that looks like this.
Fill in all of the fields to create your new Easiest System Ever account.
If you can’t find the email from ClickBank containing the link to your recent purchase, you can have ClickBank re-send you an access link by following the steps below.
Start by going to http://Clickbank.com
Click on the “Support” Option.
Scroll down the page and select Customer Support help.
Enter the email address you used when you purchased, then enter EITHER your order number, the last 4 digits of your payment method, or your zip code.
Then click “Look Up My Order”.
Check your email inbox for a message from ClickBank with your verification code.
Then enter your verification code on the screen and click "Submit Verification Code".
You will be taken to Your Order Details page, and you can click on Access This Product to be taken to the ESE create an account page.
4. Enter your demographic information and create your new ESE username and password for your account.
5. Check your inbox for a verification email from ESE once you’ve created your account. Be sure to check your Spam folder (or promotions tab) if you don’t see the message in your inbox.
6. Click the verification link inside the email.
7. The next screen will take you to the verification completion. Click on the link to log into your ESE account.
8. Sign into your ESE account using the information you just created.
If you are still having trouble:
1. Click on the “HELP” bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Type in the word "Contact", then hit Enter.
3. Click on the blue button in the lower right hand corner that says "Contact Us".
4. Enter your details and your question and click "Send".
You can also contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling
+1 678 894 1982 (M-F 10AM to 6PM Eastern Time).