Once you’ve completed Step #1 in your Quickstart Checklist, the 2nd step is to create your Auto-Responder account.
Click the black arrow to open the page "Get Your Auto-Responder".
This is what you will see:
Click the Big GREEN button below to get your Auto-Responder Account (AWeber).
IMPORTANT Step 2. → Currently, Easiest System Ever integrates with the #1 Auto-Responder in the world; AWeber (more integrations with other auto-responders coming soon).
When you click the Big GREEN button you will go to the page below.
Then click the orange button that says "Sign Up Today" to provide the information needed to create your AWeber auto-responder account.
A new page will open, then complete the page by entering your name, address and payment method.
The next page is going to ask you to enter what address you want to use that will be on every email you send out do to anti-spam laws. Then click continue.
NOTE: Using your home address is okay (most clients do). If having your home address makes you uncomfortable you can get a P.O. Box.
At the bottom of the page you will see your pricing options.
Select the plan that fits your budget by clicking on the blue dot to the left. There is a Monthly and an Annual option. Make sure you choose the correct selection!
After choosing the option that fits your budget, click the orange button that says -->
Start AWeber Pro.
After choosing your payment plan, and clicking on "Start AWeber Pro", you will go to the page below that asks you to go to your email that you used to register your AWeber account with and log in.
NOTE: If you are not using Gmail your instructions will be different.
Once you are logged into the email that you used, you should have 2 emails from AWeber (check your spam folder and the promotions tab in case you do not see them). As soon as possible, open the email with the subject line "NAME, your AWeber account is ready!"
NOTE: Do this ASAP since the Get Started Button or unique link inside the email is time sensitive, this step is necessary to compete your registration before that timer expires.
Open the email then click the "Get Started" button to continue setting up your AWeber Pro account. *If the link is no longer active you will need to contact AWeber customer support.*
Once you have clicked "Get Started" you will be redirected to a page for you to create your password.
1. Enter the email you used to register your account with.
2. Create a password that meets the criteria listed below the Password field.
3. Click Save Password and IMMEDIATELY write it down.
*** WRITE DOWN THE EMAIL YOU USED TO REGISTER AND YOUR PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY ***
After clicking "Save Password" you will go to a page requesting additional information:
1. The 1st field will auto-fill with your name + company. You can leave it or if you have a registered company change it. Your choice if you would like to put a name or company, but it is a required field.
2. The 2nd field asks for a website or URL. If you do not have a website or social profile NO WORRIES (you do not need them)! You can SKIP this field. It is optional.
3. You can leave the industry blank and skip it.
4. Have you used AWeber before? You can select NO if you are new. (It does not matter, only that you select something.)
5. Then click Continue.
6. Do you already have any email subscribers? Select NO, then click Continue.
7. What are your business goals? Choose "Grow My Audience" and click Continue.
8. What other tools do you use for your business? Scroll down and click on Skip.
When you go to the next page, click on Skip Remaining Steps in the upper right corner.
Congratulations! You are now in your AWeber back office.
Your next steps are to log out, then provide us with your log in information.
Please do not make any changes to your account while we are setting up your system.
Reminder: You need to provide your AWeber email address and password for step "3" in your set up. We can set you up quickly if we have all the correct information.
You are now done with everything you need to do to create your Aweber account.
At the bottom left corner of your AWeber menu you will see your name and email address, click on the arrow just to the right of it, an option menu window pops up. Please choose Log Out.
Please do not touch anything! We are setting up Everything For You.
NOW GO BACK TO STEP 2 OF THE QUICKSTART CHECKLIST (IN YOUR EASIEST SYSTEM EVER ACCOUNT).
Be sure to check this box once you've completed this step.
The green arrow will appear on the Quickstart checklist showing that this step has been completed.
**** WARNING: DO NOT import any type of list that you have purchased or have built in the past to your new AWeber account. You WILL get your AWeber account SHUT DOWN! This is irreversible. ****
NOTE: If you have any issues setting up your new AWeber account please contact their customer support by email, live chat or phone to resolve it. We can not assist with AWeber account set up issues.
Now move on to Step #3 in the Quickstart checklist "Get Us To Set Your System Up For Free" section.
If you are still having trouble with getting an AWeber account:
1. Click on the “HELP” bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Type in the word "Contact", then hit Enter.
3. Click on the blue button in the lower right hand corner that says "Contact Us"
4. Enter your details and your question and click "Send"
You can also contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling
+1 678-894-1982 (M-F 10AM to 6PM Eastern Time).