Your Clickbank ID (also known as your “Nickname”) is chosen/created by YOU as part of the process of you creating your Clickbank account.
You MUST have a Clickbank ID/Nickname to earn affiliate commissions.
Please note that your Clickbank ID/Nickname is NOT your email address.
Creating your Clickbank account is extremely easy and consists of 2 major parts.
PART #1: Create your Clickbank Profile.
PART #2: Create your Clickbank Nickname (also referred to as your Clickbank ID).
First click on the arrow to the right of the "Create A Free Affiliate Account (4 Minutes) on the QuickStart Checklist.
PART #1: STEPS TO CREATING YOUR CLICKBANK PROFILE
(Note: If you know already have a Clickbank Profile, you may scroll down to Part #2).
2. Fill in the boxes by:
- Choosing your Country in the drop down
- Entering Your First Name
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter your Phone Number
- Enter your Email Address
- Creating a Password that you’ll remember
3. Once you have filled in the boxes above. You must click on “Continue to Terms and Conditions”.
4. Review the Terms and Conditions and scroll down to bottom and click on “Accept Terms and Conditions”.
5. Click on ‘Join Clickbank!’
6. When you see the box labeled “Come join our FREE community!!” click on “No, thanks, continue to sign up”.
7. Click on download suppression list and accept.
8. Click on “Complete My Profile”.
9. Fill out the form including your Street Address (this is where your checks will get sent).
10. Your Payee information.
Your “Payee Name” should be the name on your bank account. If you have a REGISTERED business (like an LLC or an S-Corp), this is likely your company name. If you don’t have a registered business, then your payee name will likely be your legal first and last name.
Your Tax ID is one of the following:
- If you have a Registered Business, you should know your Tax ID number.
- If you do NOT have a registered business, you’ll want to use your Social Security Number (if you live in the U.S.).
If you’re at all confused as to what to use, simply click on the “?” icon next to each field.
11. When you get to the section labeled “Let’s Optimize Your Performance”. You will want to select ‘Promote products as an affiliate’ form the dropdown menu.
12. Select your Company's Annual Revenue.
13. Click the blue button that says “Save”.
14. Proceed to Part #2 below.
PART #2: Creating your Clickbank Nickname (also referred to sometimes as your Clickbank ID).
To create a Clickbank ID (AFTER you’ve completed your Clickbank profile) - The Create An Account button should be right there on your Dashboard.
1. Click on the Create My Account Nickname button.
2. Then click on the "Create a Nickname" button.
- Under Account Type, select Affiliate (Promote products).
- Click the box labeled ‘Nickname’.
From here you get to SELECT the Clickbank Nickname you want.
Often, people will select the same Nickname/User ID for their ESE account and their Clickbank account, but this is up to you.
Type your Clickbank Nickname (also known as a User ID) into the field provided.
- Click the ‘Sign Up’ Button
Once you’ve clicked “Sign Up” you should be good to go, and you should see your Clickbank Nickname inside your Clickbank Account.
This Clickbank Nickname/ID is the info you need to insert into Step #1 on the Quickstart Checklist.
SIDE NOTE: If you think you may have already created a Clickbank ID/Nickname and you need to know how to find it, here’s how to do so.
- Log into your Clickbank account.
- Click the ‘Accounts’ link on the left side.
- Look toward the center of the screen under ‘Nickname’.
Last step is to return to the Easiest System Ever window where Step #1 on the Quickstart Checklist is and enter your Clickbank Nickname/ID:
If you are still having trouble:
1. Click on the “HELP” bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Type in the word "Contact", then hit Enter.
3. Click on the blue button in the lower right hand corner that says "Contact Us"
4. Enter your details and your question and click "Send"
You can also contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling
+1 678-894-1982 (M-F 10AM to 6PM Eastern Time).