On occasion a credit card may decline due to multiple reasons.
Here are a few reasons why you are getting a decline or an error message and suggestions on how to troubleshoot the issue:
- Your credit card is questioning the charge and blocked it purposefully.
Troubleshoot - Call your financial institution and let them know you approve the charge,
- .You have reached your daily spending limit (there is a cap you can spend per day and you have reached the limit).
Troubleshoot - Call your bank to see if they will extend your cap.
- Your credit card is blocking the charge purposefully since it's an internet purchase, especially if it is an over seas purchase. (We are in the USA).
Troubleshoot - Call your financial institution and let them know you approve the charge.
- Insufficient Funds.
Troubleshoot - Add money to that account.
- I am trying to purchase but the check out page keeps spinning. On occasion our Shopping Cart makes updates at the time a person attempts to purchase.
Troubleshoot - Give it 15 minutes and retry your order. If you get the same error please contact support immediately.
END NOTE: We highly advise you to contact your financial institution IMMEDIATELY to find out why you are being declined if any of these errors occur.
If you are having trouble purchasing the membership through Clickbank please contact their support here:
If you still have questions regarding your purchase attempt please reach out to us:
1. Click on the “HELP” bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
2. Type in the word "Contact", then hit Enter.
3. Click on the blue button in the lower right hand corner that says "Contact Us".
4. Enter your details and your question and click "Send".
You can also contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling
+1 678-894-1982 (M-F 10AM to 6PM Eastern Time).